XMLtoMYSQL Class from phpclasses.org not working..

Hello,

I have mysql_xml-2002-10-03 which I downloaded from
www.phpclasses.org.  It does not work.  In what way?
Well.. Who knows..but PHP won't execute like what
happends when you forget a SemiColan on a line.

Has anyone got it together with this Class and working..
I need a bugged out tested working version of this..

I see a million emails on in here.. so.. Did anyone
get it going?

Appriciate the Authors Contribution and the Class..

Just need it working..

Appriciate the help!

David

Look here for Free PHP Classes of objects:
http://phpclasses.UpperDesign.com/

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/saFolB/TM