Re: see your site on a Mac

Am 29.12.2003 um 13:12 schrieb Joakim Andersson:

> On Sun, Dec 28, 2003 at 11:55:03PM +0100, lixlpixel wrote:
>> see what PHP in connection with Applescript can do.
>> and if you're not sure if your site looks alright in Safari or IE on a
>> Mac, this can help you.
>>
>> this started because i have a friend who always asked me to load his
>> site in safari, take a screenshot and send it to him.
>>
>> now he can do that on his own.
>>
>> http://fundisom.com/g5/
>>
>> (please note that this is NOT a regular server and can be offline at
>> anytime)
>>
>> tell me what you think about this
>
> You can make money on these kind of solutions, just see
> http://www.browsercam.com/
>
> Joakim
>
> --
> Joakim Andersson ; ja@morrdusk.net ; http://morrdusk.net

Hi Joakim

as i can see on your website you like cats.
so you cant't be a bad person...

and you like free stuff, i guess - well, everybody likes free stuff

i do, for sure ...

and i love cats ...

cats don't think about money, they are just cool like they are - i'd
love to be a cat
(and i start behaving like one right now - and don't even think about
money)

thats it - nothing more - get your FREE screenshot and be nice to your
cat - i'll be happier with that than having to run a business where
i have to deal with people.

(does this sound confusing - well - it is actually - thinking about
money confuses me ...)

Look here for Free PHP Classes of objects:
http://phpclasses.UpperDesign.com/

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: