Re: see your site on a Mac

On Sun, Dec 28, 2003 at 11:55:03PM +0100, lixlpixel wrote:
> see what PHP in connection with Applescript can do.
> and if you're not sure if your site looks alright in Safari or IE on a
> Mac, this can help you.
>
> this started because i have a friend who always asked me to load his
> site in safari, take a screenshot and send it to him.
>
> now he can do that on his own.
>
> http://fundisom.com/g5/
>
> (please note that this is NOT a regular server and can be offline at
> anytime)
>
> tell me what you think about this

You can make money on these kind of solutions, just see
http://www.browsercam.com/

Joakim

--
Joakim Andersson ; ja@morrdusk.net ; http://morrdusk.net

Look here for Free PHP Classes of objects:
http://phpclasses.UpperDesign.com/

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/saFolB/TM