[php-objects] Call for votes for classes

Hello,

The PHP Classes site is about to start a new contest may will award any
user of the site every month.

The contest will take in account the ratings that each contestant will
give to each package in the current month. The winners will be the users
that rated more packages during the month.

I am awaiting for some sponsors that will provide prizes to confirm
their participation.

Meanwhile I need to test this as much as possible to avoid any problems.
So, I am calling you to go on the PHP Classes site package ratings page
and rate as many packages as you can so I can verify that all is working.

http://www.phpclasses.org/rate.html

Note that ratings too far from the average will be discarded. This is
meant to avoid that people rate packages arbitrarily just to win the
prizes. Don't be concerned about will be the average ratings. Just give
rates that you think they are fair on each aspect and you will be
already rating around the average.

I will announce this official later to all the site users, but please
start rating now as many packages as you can.

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos

Free ready to use OOP components written in PHP
http://www.phpclasses.org/

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/saFolB/TM