RE: [php-objects] Recommended package for online editing of HTML files

  The 3.0 (alpha) version of htmlarea works on IE5.5+ and Mozilla 1.3

http://www.interactivetools.com/products/htmlarea/

John

>There is a JavaScript-based extension to oohforms that seems pretty neat,
>but I haven't used it.
>
>http://www.sanisoft.com/ofwysiwyg/index.php3
>
>-Derek

/* SteeleSoft Consulting     John Steele - Systems Analyst/Programmer
 *  We also walk dogs...  Dynamic Web Design  PHP/MySQL/Linux/Hosting
 *  www.steelesoftconsulting.com     jsteele@steelesoftconsulting.com
 */