Re: [php-objects] Recommended package for online editing of HTML files

        We made such an editor some time ago using the editing capability of
IE5.5+ (designMode property), with access to its own DOM model, and it is
quite satisfactory.We developped a Javascript library to enhance the editing
capability, but finally decided to give it up, now I'm developping the same
editor in Visual Basic with the Webbrowser ActiveX component, which makes
developpement much faster.For any further information  you can search the
MSDN.
I spent some time trying to find a similar component in the KDE
environnement, but didn't find it.Does anybody know about such a component ?

Thanks in advance,

Sylvain

Get 128 Bit SSL Encryption!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/xaxhjB/hdqFAA/xGHJAA/saFolB/TM