Re: I need a free LAMP hosting and a iMac

On Sat, Jul 27, 2024 at 4:44 AM Benjamin <iamybj@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

For several months I have searched free web hosing in Google, but have not find a satisfying result now. Any body know some good LAMP free web hosting?

And, I have lost job since 2018, my macbook has only 2 intel core, I want to buy a new iMac for person programming, but I have only little money, any body donate me a iMac with ARM CPU?  or donate some money at

Thanks.

Hello Benjamin,

I cannot help you with the money, but I can help you do your own FREE LAMP hosting.
You need stable electricity at home and a tiny budget to buy some cheap hardware - Raspberry Pi 4B (4GB RAM version) and a little money to register a domain name, which you need to do with Cloudflare.
RPi 4B (4GB RAM) costs about $55 while registering a domain costs about $10.A good case with great cooling for the Pi4B costs So a total of about $25.
So IF you can afford about $100, you will be good to go.
You will not need to pay anyone to have your website running because there will be NO hosting charges.
I will do the whole setup for you for FREE as a way of assisting you.

If you're interested in this, then please get in touch with me OFFLIST.

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,