Re: I need a free LAMP hosting and a iMac

Self-hosting can be your option:
www.apachefriends.org

Maintaining your MacBook is another friendly and cheap option.

El 27/7/24 a les 3:43, Benjamin ha escrit:
Hi,

For several months I have searched free web hosing in Google, but have not find a satisfying result now. Any body know some good LAMP free web hosting?

And, I have lost job since 2018, my macbook has only 2 intel core, I want to buy a new iMac for person programming, but I have only little money, any body donate me a iMac with ARM CPU?  or donate some money at https://buymeacoffee.com/benjamin_yin <https://buymeacoffee.com/benjamin_yin>

Thanks.

--

Narcis Garcia

I'm using this dedicated address because personal addresses aren't masked enough at this mail public archive. Public archive administrator should remove and omit any @, dot and mailto combinations against automated addresses collectors.