issues with setting up test github webapp -- php/f;utter??

Hi.
Long shot, but I'm posting in hopes someone can offer pointers on
what's going on. I'm doing the research (trial/error), but input from
the list might be useful as well.

I'm, trying to setup/test a github webapp --
https://github.com/invoiceninja/invoiceninja.

The test system, ubuntu/apache/php/mysql/etc. The test url --
http://161.35.5.174/invoiceninja

I get a "blank" page for the above url. I've played/modified wuth the
conf files, as well as the .htaccess files. with no change. I changed
dir/file premissions as well.

I then looked at the "view source"...  and saw the following!!

  <noscript>You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.</noscript>

<!--

If you are reading this, there is a fair change that the react
application has not loaded for you. There are a couple of solutions:

1. Download the release file from
https://github.com/invoiceninja/invoiceninja and overwrite your
current installation.
2. Switch back to the Flutter application by editing the database, you
can do this with the following SQL

UPDATE accounts SET
set_react_as_default_ap = 0;

Well... this appears to be something diff!!

Appears to be front side tech, but I've never used flutter. Anyone
have any skills/pointers on this?

I'm doing the research, but thought I'd ask here as well.

thanks

bruce
badouglas@xxxxxxxxx