Re: How do I display apostrophe in PHP generated form?

Thanks Christopher.

I had spotted the problem of 'O'Really' and that was my reason for
using double quotes in the display "O'Really" which didn't work. I
think that the issue may be that while single quotes don't parse the
enclosed string, double quotes do, and the "'" was exposed to the
parser and turned further display off.  Hope that makes sense.

Thanks for the suggestion re htmlentities().  I'll take a whack at
changing some of them to htmlspecialchars() and if it works I'll use
the more efficient approach.  I have the page coding set to UTF-8 in
the headers.

Regards,

John