Re: postgresql csv import

> > The postgresql role created and assigned permissions in same group as normal user account. Able successfully to access database. The php files report successful condition of database, to imply appropriate permissions
> That's database permissions, I was speaking of file permissions, which
are completely different. What operating system are you hosting this on,
as that changes how you check file permissions.

GNU/Linux debian. The database role and file permissions were assigned membership of the same permissions group as a normal user.

> > The html form shows the file, to suggest path validity
> No, that's the PHP script, that's not the upload directory. On a lot of Linux systems this is /tmp, but it will vary from system to system.

Sorry, misunderstood; this directory is in the home directory of the normal user. The database role is a member of the group for the normal user.