Re: postgresql csv import

> So what exactly is your code doing? Check each part:

The problem experienced is the very low knowledge and comprehension. It has been difficult even to access the error logs!

> 1. Is the uploaded file actually detected with a size over 0 bytes?

Don't know how to verify; command terminal 'du -sh' shows the file size to be 4 kb.

> 2. Are you able to successfully open it for reading?

Not sure this is understood; can open the csv file using my text editor.

> 3. Is it even a valid CSV that can be read with fgetcsv() ?

Again, don't know how to verify, but libreoffice calc shows a valid csv file that can be opened in the spreadsheet

> 4. Does it loop over the data the expected number of times?

Again, I don't have the knowledge to test this

> 5. Is the CSV data constructed in the right way that your $getdata
> indexes are correct when you build the query?

Think so, assuming the index [0] corresponds to the first field.