Re: PHP5.3 -> PHP7.0 Forms targeting a handler in the php dir work but not if using an include file in current dir

On Wed, 15 Sep 2021 12:29:28 +0100, Ashley Sheridan <ash@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>You can add the following to also set the level of
>errors to show, as that might be set to something different on the
>server in the php.ini, which is why you're not seeing what you expect on
>screen, although it's not advised to have them shown on a production
>server for security reasons:
>
>error_reporting(E_ALL);
>
>You should have access to the error logs on your hosting though. The
>exact location can be determined from a phpinfo() call, but if you're
>struggling accessing them, you should ask the hosting company, as logs
>are something you need always.

I ran phpinfo and got these when searcing for error and log:
Directive                 Local Value  Master Value
enable_post_data_reading     On           On
error_append_string        no value     no value
error_log                  no value     no value
error_prepend_string       no value     no value
error_reporting             22517        22517
log_errors                   Off          Off
log_errors_max_len           1024         1024
track_errors                 Off          Off
display_errors               Off          Off
display_startup_errors       Off          Off

How can I go about changing the settings so that logging is switched on?

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden