Re: PHP5.3 -> PHP7.0 Forms targeting a handler in the php dir work but not if using an include file in current dir

On Wed, 15 Sep 2021 10:41:09 +0100, Ashley Sheridan <ash@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>What do your error logs say? When you run into problems like this,
>always go to the error logs as the first thing, as the logs will almost
>always be giving useful information about what the exact issue is.

Where can I find the error logs?
Note that I have no control over the server so /var/log is not accessible.
This is a webhosted server run by Network Solutions...

I expected that errors would be displayed ion screen since I have the setting:

ini_set('display_errors', '1');

in the php files.

But the screen just gets totally blank.

--