Re: Hoping for a working example of SFTP in PHP

Kasper Franz <kasper@xxxxxxxxxx>

I am not allowed to ask questions on Stack Overflow. There are mean people there who vote down questions and then you get banned (they have very tough criteria for new questions). You are not even allowed to delete the "bad" questions. They told me I'm allowed to post once every six months.

My whole file is not much more than the code I posted. The problem, as you said, is very clear: PHP SSH2 doesn't like the certificate used as a public key. I can't find anything useful by searching the Web. I'm hoping an expert will visit here so I can really get help.

Have you guys ever been beginners? Be nice to me, please.

David