Re: Hoping for a working example of SFTP in PHP

Dear Jose,

Thank you, I will try this and another recent example when I have time next. I hope it works.

Just one tiny little correction: I was a software engineer for over 30 years, working in many languages for companies large and small, including Honeywell, Digital Equipment Corporation, several startups, and Prime Computer. I retired 20 years ago and now work for myself in my retirement years. How you got the idea that I cannot program computers is beyond me. My first programming job was in 1966.

David