Re: Redefining the acronym for PHP

I use it a lot. I don't pay attention to its formal name and don't care. I always refer to
it as php.

But the 'pre' in 'Hypertext Pre Processor' is a bit awkward to me. Php code blocks can
occur anywhere in the sequence of a html document, or not have any html in the source
page at all.

For what it is worth;
JK