Re: Parsing and organizing files in folder with PHP question

If this does not need to be done from a page in the website then you have alternative languages to choose from. You can use PHP if that is what you are most familiar with but you are not limited to PHP just because they are files in a website.

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 11:19 AM

Hi,

I have a content folder on my website with more than few thousand images and videos. I want to write php code to do following:

1- Read all files on the folder

2- Remove all files that are older than 2 years ago

3- Loop through all content files to check file type and save them in two arrays (one for images and another for videos)

4- Merge new image array files with an existing image folder files but if duplicate exists, override the older version of file.

What is best way to achieve this?

--
Best,

DC Web Makers