Re: rename and copy recursive for directories?

Hi

Den søn. 3. mar. 2019 kl. 22.53 skrev Jeffry Killen <jekillen@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Hello;
> I have looked at manual entries for rename and copy but
> I don't see that they will work recursively for renaming or
> copying directories with contents.
>
> Do these work recursively for directories when a directory
> is copied or renamed to a new directory?

No, none of the file system functions does any recursive behavior like
that in PHP and it is something you would have to implement on your
own. The SPL extension does however implement a
RecursiveDirectoryIterator which you may find useful for this.

--
regards,

Kalle Sommer Nielsen
kalle@xxxxxxx