Re: Passing by reference question.

Hello Aziz;

Thank you so much for your help. That seemed to solve the issue.

I don't use stackoverflow.com any more. I was boot off for questionable and
undefined reasons. I have also had strange difficulties with their interface
processing code altering code I had posted for reference before that.

I would have included source code but the amount of the code I would
have to post would be excessive.

Thanks again;
Jeff k.