Re: How to subscribe to the internals list

Hi  Weydson.  Thank you for your reply but I still can't find out how to
subscribe.
I'd tried  php-internals-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx but it didn't work, the
address didn't exists.
And the web interface is still not functioning.

I really want to contribute, I've a lot of ideas and I can implement some
of them in C.
Anyone please help me.

Regards

Kosit