From: Christoph M. Becker <cmbecker69@xxxxxx>
Sent: 24 May 2018 14:03
To: Tony Marston <TonyMarston@xxxxxxxxxxx>; php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  BC break in 7.2 caused by undocumented and unauthorised change

FTR: you have been repeately admonished for offending the mailing list rules and netiquette by several people, for instance in <http://news.php.net/php.internals/100765>.  Even after it has suggested to suspend your mailing list access, you have not shown insight or regret, see <https://externals.io/message/101479#101501>, for instance.

Wrt. the actual issue see my comment in <https://bugs.php.net/76358>.

--
Christoph M. Becker