Re: BC break in 7.2 caused by undocumented and unauthorised change

""Christoph M. Becker"" wrote in message news:906df221-a74a-9df7-3f20-1cd84499b0c4@xxxxxx...

On 23.05.2018 at 17:03, Peter Cowburn wrote:

Hi Tony,

This is a support list for PHP questions and help; the audience mostly
external to the PHP project itself.

Since your message is clearly meant for consumption by "the internals
group", it should instead have been sent to the internals mailing list at
internals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

From which Tony might still be blocked[1], though.

[1] <https://externals.io/message/101479#101528>.

If you read that post you will see that it was mostly complaining about the person known as "rhsoft". All I did was argue AGAINST his viewpoint, yet I was still banned in what I would call an arbitrary manner. Note that I say "banned" and not "suspended" as I was not informed of what action was to be taken against me, nor was I given a chance to explain myself.

--
Tony Marston