Re: Reply to list ONLY!

In gmail I have three options, Reply, Reply to All and Forward.

On clicking Reply, reply will go to personal address only (no list).
On clicking Reply to All, reply will go to personal email and list.
Fwd, we all know.

In this mail I have removed the personal email address, hope this is the
correct way.