Re: Caller/called graph

On Thu, Sep 29, 2016 at 1:05 PM, Sam Hobbs <Sam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I see a free Open Source projects license but I can't find a free
> community edition. I see that individual subscriptions are initially $89.

Looks like they discontinued that deal. I got the single app license last
year and upgrade to the full toolbox subscription ($250 IIRC) since I also
started using IntelliJ and DataGrip. They do still have the Early Access
Program [1], but they warn that it may often be sub-beta quality.

It's definitely worth every penny, though. It includes the essential
WebStorm parts (HTML, CSS, JS, etc) so you can really get by with just that
for PHP dev.

Cheers,
David

  [1]