Re: Caller/called graph

David Harkness <mailto:david.h@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Wednesday, September 28, 2016 10:25 PM

Not your question, but I'll recommend PhpStorm over all the other PHP editors and IDEs out there. We used NetBeans for many years with mostly satisfaction, but once I tried PhpStorm I never looked back, and it's only gotten much better in the past two years of use. Ctrl-click to 1) go to the definition of a variable, property, method, class, function, etc. and ctrl-click the definition itself to see all the static callers. There's a free community edition, and their other tools such as IntelliJ IDEA and DataGrip are similarly awesome.
I see a free Open Source projects license but I can't find a free community edition. I see that individual subscriptions are initially $89.