Re: [PHP-DEV] Re: [PHP] feature request : gzip caching

On Sat, Aug 27, 2016 at 7:56 PM, Rene Veerman <
rene.veerman.netherlands@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> noted, and sorry about confusing it, but can we rest this discussion here?
> i dont wanna clog up the thread any further..

Before you go, two observations:

First, your website doesn't actually appear to work in a modern version of
Chrome. Should it?
Second, if you want a binding EULA on your website, you might want to check
with an IP lawyer.

Putting a EULA in the page source comments will not meet the conditions of
contract law in most countries. To anybody knowledgeable about the field,
your EULA reflects a TV show level of understanding of the law.

Walter

--
The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men of
zeal, well-meaning but without understanding.   -- Justice Louis D. Brandeis