Re: feature request : gzip caching

fiiine, i dont wanna get booted off the list.. ;)

yea, with the long var names i use and the obfuscator knocking that down to
3 letter each.. should be sweet :)

i'll probably continue on wednesday, when i've installed my new SSD.. right
now runtime for obfuscation of what needs to work (my own sources and
databases for my seductiveapps.com) is at an uncomfy minute to two minutes
(more like two minutes actually), and i've also ordered more RAM for my dev
machine.. should make the finishing touches light and easy instead of
frustrating and hard.. i also worked 15 hours or so per day for the last 3
days, so i can use a rest..
disclaimer : it's done when it's done, and unexpected long development
freezes *might* occur.. (it's the only way i can do what i do)..