Re: request for comments : https://github.com/seductiveapps/folderDB (a fully scalable JSON database architecture (currently in concept phase))

Further clarification (finalized for tonight)

2016-08(Aug)-28(Sunday) 02:37am CEST

This is a component i need for my seductiveapps.com web-3.0 framework.

It's currently awaiting development.

--- Design motivation

Table data *SUCKS* when making user-interfaces in the browser, development
is too complicated and takes too long, is too error prone, complicated apps
"never get done afterall".. (my experience from desiging a tinymce.com
based version-control enabled browser editor with about 10 SQL tables)..

--- Todo before development can start:

- finish my https://github.com/seductiveapps/webappObfuscator (see
https://github.com/seductiveapps/webappObfuscator/wiki for announcements
and
https://github.com/seductiveapps/webappObfuscator/tree/master/webappObfuscator__demoSite/public/webappObfuscator__output
for sample output)
- finish the demo application and PHP website framework for noobish
developers
- write some documentation (not too detailed, but detailed enough)
- write a quick install guide (and keep it short)

- finish user-interface extension for seductiveapps framework;
- allow the user to resize dialogs based on mouse-input; aka drag the
windows larger/smaller when hovering over sides or corners.. use the
jQuery.com i already use for the dragging operations..
- add functions to vividDialog for dragging on sides (multiple PNG images
to allow for glowing notification that the border can be dragged, use
vividButton (full PNG animations with options using a "sprite" PNG image
(sprite generator included in seductiveapps framework (done))).

- internal and relative to the PNG dialog background image resizing of
content is *done*; i already built a small extension to CSS in JSON and
javascript.

--- Development time

Somewhere within the next few months (see top of this file for last updated
date).

--- Development philosophy

-- version 1.0

- Use multiple (many) small JSON files using apache2+ and php5+
infrastructure only

- Aggregate JSON that's needed on the client side into custom larger files

- Keep the aggregating logic as intuitive as humanly possible to keep
performance optimal and debugging times down to near zero.
- I can probably keep it fairly simple actually;
i'm thinking i evaluate what URL is called up in PHP, figure out what cache
files are needed (i now use multiple stages of cache files for some stuff
like the main HTML template), and output a new "master cache file" that is
a file that gets called up rather quickly with readfile() after a
file_exists(translateURLtoFilesystempath($untranslatedContentURL)) to see
if regeneration for any particular URL is needed..

public function translateURLtoFilesystempath ($url) {
            $r = $url;
   $r = str_replace('http://','--_', $r);
   $r = str_replace('https://','-__', $r);
            $r = str_replace('/','---',$r);
            $r = str_replace('?','-_-',$r);
            $r = str_replace('&','__-',$r);
            $r = str_replace('=','___',$r);
            return '_-_'.$r;
}
public function translateFilesystempathToURL ($path) {
            $r = preg_replace ('#.*--_#', '', $path);
   $r = str_replace('--_', 'http://', $r);
   $r = str_replace('-__', 'https://',$r);
            $r = str_replace('---','/',$r);
            $r = str_replace('-_-','?',$r);
            $r = str_replace('__-','&',$r);
            $r = str_replace('___','=',$r);
            return $r;
}

-- version 2.0 (groundwork in version 1.0 as much as humanly possible):

- Fully utilize things like multiple machines, maybe even RAID clusters or
even build in some kinda RAID functionality based on just a list of
machines and disks in a machine..

architecture (currently in concept phase))
To: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

reposted at
https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/request-for-comments-https-github-com-seductiveapps-folderdb-a-fully-scalable-json-database-arc.2787055/

On Sun, Aug 28, 2016 at 2:22 AM, Rene Veerman <
{TODO FILE, replaced with an updated version listed at the top of this file}

On Sun, Aug 28, 2016 at 2:24 AM, Rene Veerman <