Re: Re: Thoughts Please About Design Strategy for Club Mailing List

There should be a web interface.  Ask your hoster how to access it. You probably need to create the list in the control panel and then there should be some documentation for it.  Once you get your members onto it, they should be able to set up their own logins.  They can also subscribe and unsubscribe by email.  The web interface isn't pretty, but it's functional.  It's very powerful stuff.