Re: IDE -- PHPStorm

On 16-03-29 10:15 AM, Tedd Sperling wrote:
Ryan et all:

To bring an old thread to completion.

Ryan said:

Hi Tedd, I highly recommend trying out PHPStorm. I was in a similar boat, changing editors or IDEs regularly looking for something I liked. I have been using PHPStorm for a few years now, and I can't imagine using anything else any more. Just thought I would send out my recommendation.

I finally tried out and tested PHPStorm and found it very nice! It works like all the other top-notch language IDE’s I use/teach, namely NetBeans (Java), Android Studio (Android Java), and Xcode (iOS swift). It’s finally nice to have a similar IDE for PHP and other web languages.

While I don’t like the “rent the software” price, its performance is first rate. This IDE meets all of my needs and more.

Anyone else have experience with PHPStorm?

Cheers,

tedd

PS: As Ryan said — "I am in no way affiliated with JetBrains software, the makers of PHPStorm".

I use JOE. JOE for the world!!!

>:)

Glad to see familiar names are still active on the list! I'm still around but mostly lurking due to being too busy :|

Cheers,
Rob.
--
Phone: 613-822-9060    +++    Cell: 613-600-2836
E-Mail Disclaimer: Information contained in this message and any