Re: Question about the difference between `glob` and `GlobIterator` behaviour

Hello Jim, Aziz and thanks for your answer :)

So the `glob` function is “just” a linux’s glob porting with all it’s features and
the Iterator is a more strict (regarding to RFCs) implementation of the `glob` feature…
We made some benches and did not spot a huge difference between an Iterator combination
and a simple `glob` call.

The specific `glob` features are activated by some flags so I think it’s not a big problem
to does not have them when using only the `GlobIterator`.

Have a nice day
Stéphane

Stéphane HULARD
Directeur technique & CEO