Re: Rogue Wave Software acquires enterprise PHP leader Zend

On Tue, Oct 6, 2015 at 10:52 PM, Daevid Vincent <daevid@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> How is nobody talking about this on here?
>

> http://www.zend.com/en/resources/news-and-events/newsroom/press/3683_rogue-w
>
> ave-software-acquires-enterprise-php-leader-zend-acquisition-broadens-enterp
> rise-strength-across-top-five-development-languages
>

> What does this mean going forward?

It has not been specified. I doubt anyone would be able to shed a light
without a press release.

http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/the-reasons-for-mergers-and-acquisitions.html

> Who the hell is "Rogue Wave" (never heard of them!)?
>

>From the page you posted:

*About Rogue Wave Software*

Rogue Wave provides software development tools for mission-critical
applications. Our trusted solutions address the growing complexity of
building great software, and accelerates the value gained from code across
the enterprise. The Rogue Wave portfolio of complementary, cross-platform
tools helps developers quickly build applications for strategic software
initiatives. With Rogue Wave, customers improve software quality and ensure
code integrity, while shortening development cycle times.