Re: Object literals in php?

On Wed, 7 Oct 2015 at 00:10 Jeffry Killen <jekillen@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> No; no offense taken;
> I would need to get refreshed on array creation syntax
> in this situation before trying it.
> I realized that the function def has parameter 'a' which I should
> have written $a ( I switch a lot between php and javascript
> development)

I think Aziz's point was that the best way to find out if you can do
something with PHP is to try it. The best way to find out if you can do
anything that doesn't appear to endanger life is to try it. There's no need
to bother this mailing list instead of trying something that, at worst,
might produce an error message.

-Stuart

--
Stuart Dallas