RE: is_readable fails with a variable parameter

> That is the reason. I assumed the file already existed. is_readable is part
> of the cache affected functions:
>
> http://php.net/manual/en/function.clearstatcache.php
>
> Try doing that and see if that makes a difference.

I thought of that too actually. The PHP API has a clear cache and I tried that. Didn't work. Never knew of clearstatcache(). But I just tried it too and there is no difference. I has to be the user/permissions. I will just have to wait for that sys admin guy to become available. I just wanted to make sure there wasn't something I was doing/not doing. Thanks for you all your help here.