Re: Typed PHP!

Yes, of course! Thanks! Came across HHVM a while back but didn't remember
this, sorry. Does this mean that existing PHP code and frameworks can be
used with Hack? If yes, it would mean it's exactly what I am looking for.
Does hack provide type definition files like TS?

It seems like transpilation is not exactly what Hack does though.