Re: Resources for moving a php website into production

1. You can try 1and1.com
2. Basically, you've to upload the files and create database. You need to
change database connection settings in your code.
3. SFTP is user friendly
4. Hosting service provides good tech support if you face any issue.

Thanks,
Gaurav