extension intl not installed although showing it checked on the extensions

I solved my problem but I am wondering why? its like when we solve our
problems but we don't know how on earth it has been solved
I have wamp server on windows
I was not seeing intl installed in phpinfo page, but in php.ini it exists
and it is not commented

extension=php_intl.dll

so I tried to look through dll files , I saw that there are many  icu*.dll
files in bin php folder which do not exists in apache bin folder so I just
copy pasted them
and bingo I am seeing intl in phpinfo page

now why it has happenned?