Re: I want to become good php developer

On 03/17/2015 07:34 PM, Marcos Almeida Azevedo wrote:
On Tue, Mar 17, 2015 at 11:32 PM, Roopesh Palankar <roopeshvilesh@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hello

I am new to php world, I want to become a professional developer so what
things should I need to learn in php

Try simple problem solving first to develop your logic. Study HTML and
Javascript too. Have some database knowledge also. Then take some simple
programming projects and build up your skills

When learning about various PHP functions or libraries, I find it helpful to use a test framework, like PHPunit <https://phpunit.de/> or phpt, to write test cases to verify my understanding of the library/functions and to improve my skills in writing test cases at the same time. This method is helpful for quicker trial and error for really exploring how various functions work and how to best use them. After I understand the library, my test code often serves as a beginning for actually using the that library. If I write my production tests_code first, then I sometimes step back to write simpler tests and code when things aren't working as expected.

We all have probably written throw-away code to try a new library for the first time and using a test framework up-front can shorten the time spent later in the test+debug cycle.

Jason