Re: I want to become good php developer

On Mar 17, 2015, at 6:34 PM, Marcos Almeida Azevedo <marcos.al.azevedo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 17, 2015 at 11:32 PM, Roopesh Palankar <roopeshvilesh@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
>> Hello
>>

>> I am new to php world, I want to become a professional developer so what
>> things should I need to learn in php

I really like O’Reilly publishing’s Learning PHP, MySQL and Javascript by Robin Nixon. Picked up a used copy for less than $10. Older version but the basics haven’t changed much.

> Try simple problem solving first to develop your logic. Study HTML and
> Javascript too.

Yes. Loving EloquentJavascript (website - free) as well.

> Have some database knowledge also.

MAMP, and WAMP are open source apps for OSx and Windows respectively which you can use to rum your own development server fairly easily.