Re: Help with recursive function

On Feb 7, 2015, at 4:48 PM, Peter West wrote:

Are the permissions on your directories sufficient to allow read access?

Peter West
And he marvelled because of their unbelief.

On 8 Feb 2015, at 5:37 am, Jeffry Killen <jekillen@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The problem is that everything appears to be working accept that
there are directories with subdirectories that are being ignored.

I set up a demo on my site and I hope that this is acceptable to include in a posting to this list. It is not intended to be an advertisement but can
appear to be.
jekillen.com/demos -> Mock Terminal -> Recursive Dev

this is the output on the  recursive demo installation

There should be: /terminal/lab_3/jsLab_1 and /terminal/lab_3/ jsLab_2 which are being skipped There are also two sub dirs in /terminal/php that are not being included in the output.
/terminal/img
/terminal/lab_2

Yes, I have been checking and double checking.

I just finished revising the demo so the directories are wrapped in links
and also have corresponding radio buttons.

Clicking a radio button next to an item will cause a complete listing of the dir and only the dir. while clicking on the link to, for instance, /terminal/php, will give you nothing.

You will see that the /terminal/php dir has sub dirs. You can click on a radio button next to an item
and the sub dir contents will be displayed.

Click Reload to start from the beginning. The back button is also useful.

Thanks to all for time and attention
JK