Re: Enabling exif in Ubuntu 14.10

Hi Jim,

I'm new to php.  I've just looked at phpinfo() on my yosemite installation of 5.5.14.

The build configuration included '--enable-exif', which I believe is common in recent phps.

Additional Modules lists sysvsem and sysvshm only.

What appears to be the default php.ini file (although it has not been renamed from /etc/php.ini.default to /etc/php.ini) contains a section header for exif, but no contents.

Is any other configuration needed?

Peter West

"Other seed fell among thorns, and the thorns grew up and choked it, and it yielded no grain."