Re: Enabling exif in Ubuntu 14.10

Hello Peter,

Thanks for your reply. Actually, this is what I have regarding exif in my
php.ini file. Should I add what you mentioned manually?

[exif]
; Exif UNICODE user comments are handled as UCS-2BE/UCS-2LE and JIS as JIS.
; With mbstring support this will automatically be converted into the
encoding
; given by corresponding encode setting. When empty
mbstring.internal_encoding
; is used. For the decode settings you can distinguish between motorola and
; intel byte order. A decode setting cannot be empty.
; http://php.net/exif.encode-unicode
;exif.encode_unicode = ISO-8859-15

; http://php.net/exif.decode-unicode-motorola
;exif.decode_unicode_motorola = UCS-2BE