Re: Why does session.gc_maxlifetime default to 1440 seconds?

Thanks for the reply Aziz,

I'm wondering about the decision itself, it seems like a rather strange
value, almost like the intention was 24 hours which there is some logic to.

What do you think? How could I find more info on this? I emailed the person
who made the commit to the PHP source code ago setting this default, but
that was a long time ago and I still have not received any reply.

Kind regards,

Markus