Re: ZF tool

ok finally I solved my problem
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/18289804/zftool-create-controller-not-working>
,

here are the steps we need to do, suppose we want to create a project from
the scratch, we can do it by zftool.phar
<https://packages.zendframework.com/zftool.phar>
this tool needs to know where we want to create the module it should
specify where the module is
so we first create our project:

$ php zftool.phar create project myzendproject
$ cd myzendproject
$ php composer.phar install

by composer.phar you will install Zend Framework into your new project, if
you don't know where the heck composer.phar comes from no worries just
download it:

php -r "readfile('https://getcomposer.org/installer');" | php

Then you  come out from the project you created and create the module
inside the project here we have myzendproject:

$ cd ..
$ php zftool.phar create module MyModule myzendproject

​
here we go nice and splendid! such a hassle! hope will help somebody in the
future.​

Sincerely
Negin Nickparsa