Re: mail() problems

On 04/09/14 20:38, Paul M Foster wrote:
> And don't think this is just some guy in his living room. These guys are
> a major hosting company whose name you'd probably recognize if you've
> shopped for hosting in the last decade.
>
> Needless to say, I moved all my internal (company) sites off of these
> guys after this.

Sounds very familiar. Helped a new customer out who had got nothing out
of his hosting company after three days of all his sites being down.
They finally contacted him several days after we got Nominet to change
the tags to ask if there was a problem! And then they tried to charge
for some renewals :)

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL