Re: Ask

On 7/23/2014 11:43 AM, Made Negara wrote:
Good Evening Webmaster..

Please, help me for my project (deadline)..
I have a problem with PHP, how to combination PHP code with FPDI, for
protect PDF file.

I Want to  Protect Read-only, No Copy, No Print.    Even if the user has
the password is it possible to still have the document be read only (eg.
cannot copy text, cannot print))

Could you help me webmaster...

Please...

FPDI? My research says this is a class that enables you to import a pdf document (page by page?) into your own pdf document. That would appear to be all that it does.

So now we are simply talking about a pdf file, no? I'm not aware of any way to protect any document from being printed or copied.

Not sure what you target is here, but I think you have an impossible goal.