Re: close the browser

On Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 12:26 PM, Stuart Dallas <stuart@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 24 June 2014 17:16, Aziz Saleh <azizsaleh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 12:08 PM, hadi <almarzuki2011@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > Is there's any way to run script when user close the browser in php ?
>> >
>> > Thanks .
>> >

>> Yes: http://www.php.net//manual/en/function.ignore-user-abort.php
>>

> That's detecting a client disconnection, not the browser being closed.
> While closing the browser will also close the connection, it's not the only
> action that will do so.
>
> -Stuart
>
> --
> Stuart Dallas
> 3ft9 Ltd
> http://3ft9.com/

Stuart:

Here is what I can think of:

1) User closes the browser.
2) Internet is disconnected.
3) Computer shuts of.
4) Intermittent connection.

I could be missing a few (if so, please let us know which). Either way,
they all are pretty much connection lost which I am 90% is what the OP was
thinking of (probably didn't think of a way to do something for the other
cases).