RE: Re: Session_id(); are changing between the pages.

Ash,

> That usually happens when you've sent POST data to a page, which should be
> used to change state on the server. Your browser is recognising this and
> informing you (in its own little way) that this is something you might not want
> to do.

I couldn't understand your answer. I'm facing trouble here, when I click back button in my browser I get   this error (Webpage has expired).
Can you help here regard this issue.

My php.ini

Session Support  enabled
Registered save handlers  files user sqlite
Registered serializer handlers  php php_binary

session.auto_start Off Off
session.bug_compat_42 Off Off
session.bug_compat_warn Off Off
session.cache_expire 180 180