Re: Re: Session_id(); are changing between the pages.

> On 8 Jun 2014, at 00:55, hadi <almarzuki2011@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>> If you’re not getting something equivalent to that then there’s something
>> wrong with your browsers, or there is something between you and the
>> server that’s stripping cookie headers. If you are getting that and it’s still not
>> working you need to check to make sure your PHP processes can write to
>> /tmp. In fact it’s probably worth looking in /tmp on the server to see if there
>> are PHP session files in there.
>
> When I look in the server /tmp directory I found tow session file one for page3 with name inside it, and the second for page4 but its empty with different cookie header.

In that case your server is working fine, but your browser is not sending the cookie back to the server.

Try adding a hosts entry for the IP address, something like this:

192.168.206.129 site.local

Then try your scripts at http://site.local/phptest/test2.php

-Stuart

--